Sign-Up for Our Mailing List
Our favorite color is Blue! Please support the FDTC in 2023 and keep the Blue Wave rolling! Our programs are free and open to the public, and members are requested to pay nominal dues of $25 for members and $35 for elected members each year.
In 2022, the FDTC:
- Introduced nearly every Democratic Party candidate running for state or local office at our general meetings
- Provided a spotlight for community non-profit and grassroots organizations on important issues like the ‘Millionaires’ Tax, child care, climate change, wind energy, and more
- Turned out the Falmouth vote and helped to elect Governor Healey and Lt. Governor Driscoll, and the entire slate of Democratic Party candidates
- Returned Congressman Keating to Washington; Senator Susan Moran and Representative Dylan Fernandes to the State House
; and Commissioner Ron Bergstrom to Barnstable County Government
- Canvassed, phone banked, and post carded likely Falmouth voters that resulted in 3000 vote plurality for District Attorney Rob Galibois and Sheriff Donna Buckley. These races were characterized as “seismic” wins for the people of the Cape & Islands
- Donated to Cape & Islands candidates to reinforce our mission to turn red states blue and keep blue states blue
- Opened Falmouth Dems Campaign Headquarters at 704B Main Street.
Please take a moment to make your online dues payment today, by clicking on the secure link to ActBlue here; use the button below, or by writing a check payable to the FDTC and mail it to:
Falmouth Democratic Town Committee
P.O. Box. 312
Falmouth, MA, 02541
Thank you for helping to make FDTC’s work possible!
Scott Simenas, Chair
Rosemary Dreger Carey, Vice-Chair